We are a very friendly company to deal with and we will do everything we possible can to help make things as easy as we can. We have however decided to publish the following terms to protect both our clients and ourselves
- Doortodoordelivery.co.uk (here in referred to as the Company) reserves the right to vary rates during the period of any contracted agreement and will notify the client in writing one month before applying the new rates.
- The Company reserves the right to re-charge in respect of any shortfall should the client fail to distribute the agreed volume of items within the period of any contracted agreement
- Although every precaution is taken to ensure prompt and accurate distribution of all items, the Company does not guarantee the delivery of every item to all addresses in the specified distribution area
- The Company will not be liable for any loss occasioned by the failure to distribute any item, however such failure may be caused
- The client must abide by our published booking and cancellation deadlines. Failure to do so will result in the original charge for any distribution being observed
- Force majeure – Every effort will be made to carry out the customers distribution requirements but, its due performance is subject to cancellation by the Company or to such variation as may be found necessary due to the unavailability of labour, materials or other cause (whether of the foregoing class or not) beyond the Company’s control
- The Company reserves the right to levy a charge to bookings cancelled within 3 days of the proposed distribution date.
- We will usually agree a stock delivery deadline of 24 hours prior to the distribution date. The Company reserve the right to charge a late delivery premium of £100 per half day on occasions when the agreed stock delivery date is not met.
- All stock supplied or collected for the purposes of distribution by the Company becomes the property of the Company upon receipt of any such stock
- Queries on any distributions must be raised within 7 days of receipt of the invoice
- The construction, validity and performance of this agreement shall be governed by the Laws of Scotland.
Packaging & Delivery Instructions
All print must be packaged correctly. Supplies should be boxed in equal quantities with a maximum weight of 10kg per box or bundle. Boxes should be marked with the number of items in each box and the name of the item. If delivering stock on pallets, please mark with the following information:
- Total quantity of items on the pallet
- Total number of boxes on the pallet
- Name/description of the item